Your Business Faces a Wide Range of Security Threats, from Email Spam to Hacking Attacks…and Everything in Between.
In fact, cybercrime is becoming more and more sophisticated each day.
And your business simply can’t afford to take risks.
But fortunately, Hill Tech offers IT Security Solutions to protect your business against ever-evolving security threats.
Have you taken the necessary precautions to prevent productivity loss, data loss, lawsuits, or even penalties for non-compliance? If your current IT support company hasn’t ensured complete IT and data security, the survival of your business is at risk.
Our Certified IT Security Experts Use a Multi-Layered Approach to Combat Security Threats and Protect Your Business
We cover all the bases, including your network, IT systems, and data, to protect against viruses, hackers, spam, phishing attacks, and various other forms of malware. Our IT security experts will consult with you to recommend an IT security solution that is customized for your unique needs and budget.
You can rest assured knowing your business is protected with:
- Email Protection to prevent spam and viruses from reaching your network or your inbox.
- Email Archiving to securely store and archive all email communications for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Web Filtering to block malicious or inappropriate web content while enhancing employee productivity.
- Managed Firewall to configure, maintain, and monitor your firewall for the purpose of blocking malicious traffic.
- Intrusion Protection to utilize a virtual patch applied to your network, which is monitored and maintained to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Wireless Information Security to determine and implement the most secure wireless setup for your business.
- Managed Detection and Response: more than just alerts, a solution that hunts and roots out hackers.
- Vulnerability Analysis to pinpoint the weak spots in your network through regular vulnerability analyses performed on an ongoing basis.
Don’t waste time worrying about the security of your IT systems, network, and data.
Contact us at 410-671-5780 or [email protected] to learn more or schedule a free technology assessment.