FIFTH STEP OF CYBERSECURITY – CYBERSECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEES
CYBERSECURITY ISN’T JUST A JOB FOR THE IT TEAM.
YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE YOUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE, AND OFTEN THE WEAK LINK IN YOUR DEFENSES.
What Do You Need To Know About Cyber Security Awareness and Employees?
Cybercrime is the fastest growing crime, globally targeting businesses of all kinds and sizes. Especially in the age of remote work, cyberattacks have become much more frequent and much more costly.
Despite complex IT security defenses, employees continue to be a major exposure to security threats. As you work to make your operations more secure, it’s vital to alert, train, and engage your staff in cybersecurity matters.
How Do You Keep Employees from Compromising Your Business Security?
There’s a solution. Hill Tech Solutions offers cybersecurity awareness training for employees, with programs designed to real-world knowledge of the risks related to cybercrime and how they can use that knowledge to protect your business.
We schedule security awareness training seminars, forums, and more for employees, based on current and future threats that might target your business. This approach makes every team member an active participant in defending your company against intruders.
Hill Tech Solutions cybersecurity awareness training program is intended to transform your security culture, helping your employees become part of your security apparatus instead of a vulnerability.
What Does Our Cyber Security Awareness Training for Employees Cover?
Through various interactive programs, your employees are equipped with skills to learn to spot targeted emails, hacker attacks, malicious browsers, mobile threats, phishing attacks, and other security threats.
We engage with and train employees in the following cybersecurity areas so that they can actively defend your business, clients, and themselves;
- Threats Overview – Malware, ransomware, hackers, phishing, viruses, etc.
- Password Policies – Creating strong passwords to increase security
- Preventive Measures – Top practices for business and home security
- Phishing Attacks and Email Protection – To prevent spam and viruses from reaching your network or your inbox
- Social Engineering Awareness
- Protecting employee personal workspace
- Safe Internet Use
- Social Media Security
- USB – How to handle strange USB devices.
How We Conduct Cyber Security Awareness Training for Your Team
- Internal Communication Guidelines – complete instructions on how to introduce cybersecurity training and awareness to employees
- Online Training – Comprehensive training covering various cybersecurity topics
- Live Training – Live training tailored to your specific cybersecurity awareness training issues
- Certification – We document employees’ cybersecurity awareness progress with certifications and awards after successfully completing the training program
- Consulting – Ongoing support and assistance regarding cybersecurity issue to your employees
Looking For A New Computer Consulting Company For Your Maryland Business?
Book your no obligation initial assessment with a Hill Tech technology advisor.