PROTECT YOUR ORGANIZATION, AND YOUR REPUTATION, FROM CYBER CRIMINALS
With human error causing over 92% of data breaches, we understand the importance of focusing on the weakest link by empowering employees.
How Do We Help You Protect Yourself?
Dark Web Protection
Ongoing dark web monitoring alerts you the moment employee credentials show up on the dark web. Push password resets and stop a breach before it happens.
Email Phishing Protection
Phishing is the #1 attack method of choice among cybercriminals. AutoPhish keeps security top-of-mind with automated, simulated phishing campaigns.
Fortify Human Defenses
92% of data breaches are caused by human error. Annual security training covers the basics while ongoing weekly micro-security training keeps users up-to-date
With written security policy templates and a policy acknowledgement portal, ensure your employees know the proper procedures while tracking their annual agreements.
Monthly security newsletter from Hill Tech Solutions and personal dark web scanning capabilities allow employees to protect themselves at work and at home.
EVA Brings It All Together
EVA, our Employee Vulnerability Assessment, takes these key security metrics and adds engagement with an interactive leaderboard and friendly competition!
Employee Vulnerability Assessment (EVA)
EVA empowers employees to improve themselves and their organization’s overall security by gamifying education. With next-generation analytics, EVA evaluates the risk from key security metrics into an Employee Secure Score (ESS) – letting you know which employee could cause your next data breach.
- Short, educational, and easy-to-understand videos & quizzes are sent right to end-users from the portal. Scores are combined with their annual security training course.
- Continuous monitoring of the dark web for their business account keeps track of their credentials while personal scanning protects their friends, family, and their own accounts.
- AutoPhish allows us to work with you to determine your annual phishing initiatives and goals for the year.
- Policy acknowledgement is a key piece of the ESS and is a “to-do” item on their steps to improving their score, driving faster acknowledgement and less chasing after employees.
Why Isn’t My Spam Filter Enough?
48% of hackers and incident respondents spend 1-5 hours per week keeping up with security news, trends, and technologies. Technology is a way of keeping up with the changing threat landscape. According to the Ponemon Institute, organizations see on average a 64% improvement in phishing click rates after rolling out a security training program and a 37-fold ROI upon enrolling in a phishing program. Stop cyber-criminals at the forefront by stopping them in their tracks with a strong layer of human defense.
Why Is My Organization At Risk?
Customer Data Makes You Vulnerable
ALL DATA IS VALUABLE TO CYBER CRIMINALS With the storage of customer data and limited resources to dedicate to cybersecurity, your organization may be at a higher risk of suffering a cyber criminal attack.
92% Of Data Breaches Due To Human Error
EMPLOYEES ARE UNAWARE OF RISKS 66% of cyber criminals rank email phishing as their attack vector of choice. Unsuspecting employees may see a login confirmation or file download and not think twice.
Dark Web Data Can’t Be Erased
EXPOSED EMPLOYEE CREDENTIALS Company accounts can be involved in a data breach such as LinkedIn or Dropbox. These breached credentials can’t be erased and without proactive security and swift remediation, can pose high risks to your network.
Password Reuse Is An Epidemic
“IT’S EASIER TO USE ONE PASSWORD” 59% of individuals admitted to mostly or always using the same password, despite 91% knowing it’s a security risk. If a breached password is reused, that account is at risk of being hacked.
Advanced Cybersecurity Program
Next generation analysis of key security metrics to rank your employees by their associated risk level with our Employee Vulnerability Assessment.
- 45 Minute Online Security Awareness Training Course With Certificate Of Completion
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Personal Email Account Dark Web Scanning
- Weekly Micro-Security Training Videos & Quizzes
- Unlimited Phishing Simulations
- Employee Vulnerability Assessment (EVA)
- Monthly Security Newsletter
Start Establishing Cybersecurity
Contact us today to learn how we can help you start establishing cybersecurity throughout your organization.